While New York’s celebrating its bridal fashion week, we’re pulling bridal nail inspo from this spring’s runway.
Some ideas to add to your ‘Dream Wedding’ scrapbook!
Seen on the Alice + Olivia show.
We love how simple, yet elegant this look is. Metallic flakes add a nice pop of interest to clear varnish. Scatter metallic paper all over the nail, or at the tips.
Seen on the Carmen Marc Valvo show.
Embellishments like confetti and Ciaté Caviar (available at Sephora stores) work great. Make sure the whiteness of the whites match for that chic, subtle look
Seen on the Tadashi Shoji show.
Play with colour to match your shoes or the wedding theme!
Seen on the Tome show.
Instead of the classic French manicure, paint metallic tips on a clear, pastel, or matte base. It makes a pretty, contemporary look.
Seen on the Sally Lapointe show.
Select a nude and metallic colour that are close to each other. Then paint each colour on a few nails.
You can also do a single accent nail on each hand.
Seen on the Naeem Khan show.
Play around with complimentary colours to find a combo you like. We love this ice queen look of frosty pink and blue.
Seen on the Jonathon Simkhai show.
A contrasting nail border is gorgeous and refreshing.
- hair Bleach, Please! Everything You Need To Know About This Hair Trend
- health & fitness A Beginner’s Guide to Meal Prepping
- skincare The Celebrity Smile on a Budget: How to Achieve White Teeth
- make up Makeup Products You Need to Have in Your Bag at All Times
- hair Everything You Need to Know Before Getting a Pixie Cut